Friday, April 17, 2015

~A Mother's Heart~

Bright Flower

How can we truly explain a mother's heart, a mother's unconditional love. She's kind, patient, enduring, compassionate, AMAZING! Still words cannot justify her worth.

The heart of a mother is immeasurable, which you will always fine help and forgiveness! I vividly remember my father, He was kind, caring and he provided I assume the best he knew how. My father would oftentimes bring home treats for us to eat. My father was a major figure in our home, and when he left it devastated me. He and I never really talked about serious things. He left our home when I was 13 years old.

My mother was there. And although I did't appreciate some things that she did, she was still there. She kept us together in the hardest of times. Yes, there were times when we didn't know what we were going to eat, but she was still there. There were times I saw her crying, praying and asking God to provide food for her children (us). Needless to say, God provided. I believe mothers are divine and magical. They can soothe any pain and can comfort beyond measure. A mother's heart is a vast and glorious thing.

A mother is the truest friend we have. When trials and burdens are heavy, when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble and sickness surrounds us, still, she will cling to us, and by her love, wisdom and counsel, she will do her best to cause the clouds in our lives to dissipate or go away, and ensure that peace will return to our hearts.

A mother will stay up until the late hours at night till the wee hours of the morning praying,looking and waiting for her child to come home. She will give you her last just so you will have.  And, she will always PRAY!

I've still not expressed the worth and value of a mother. How can I? How can I truly describe  mother's heart? Remember, it's immeasurable. The worsts of criminals were put to death and their mother's heart still yearns for them to be here, even after their most vicious crimes.

I have not scratched the surface...

~A Mother's Heart~


~These are my thoughts ... I welcome yours~

1 comment: