Thursday, February 20, 2014

~Freedom-A-Reality of Self~




Freedom, independence, liberty refer to an absence of undue restrictions and an opportunity to exercise one's rights and powers. (Synonyms)

For many freedom is to do what you, go where you please, the right to choose and live where you desire. All this is external. Externally is where many of us live. We acquaint freedom with the statement I just stated.

But the freedom I'm speaking of consist of reality of self. Because when we come to grips with who we truly are, then and only then are we truly free.

To me, please notice, I said to me ... The most important kind of freedom is to be what and who you really are. You trade in your reality for role play. You trade in your sense of ACTING.

You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. Why?

Listen, there cannot be a large -scale revolution in your life until there is a personal revolution, on an individual basis or level.

It's got to happen inside first!

For true change starts on the inside. The mind acknowledges what is true and what is a lie. The heart must agree. Thus starts the revolution in your life.

We constant say to ourselves, "I need time for my self". But in spending more time for and with ourselves, many times we still fail to allow the real us to come forth.

Spend more time being you and less time trying to create an image that is not you!

Remember, it's okay being the true you. It's okay to be afraid, It's okay to cry, It's okay to show hurt and It's okay to share your fears, hurts and concerns!

Be you, Be true and allow yourself to experience freedom within.


~These are my thoughts ... I welcome yours~

No comments:

Post a Comment