Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Imaginary Mind...

I gaze at a picture hanging on a wall ... I see a place  in my mind where I've never been, yet it seems as though I have ... If I close my eyes I am there...

I now open my eyes in my mind to where I have never been ... Yet I never was, but as I continue to gaze at the picture that is hanging on the wall I can feel the comfort of this special place..

I can see it so clearly with my eyes close. I can feel the breeze on my skin,  I smell the scent of fresh flowers and I can hear the waves of great waters...

I am walking bare feet on a beach, with my shoes in hand, as I feel the dirt press with each step between my toes...The water from the waves are now rinsing the sand from my feet...I'm now sitting in the sand and allowing the rushing waters caused by the waves to cool my body because the Sun is very warm today..

Can you feel what am experiencing at this moment....in my mind? .... Come walk with me a moment. I invite you into my mind...look over there, see the Palm trees swaying from the breeze from these great waters...

A storm is beginning to brew...lets run, but wait, look how the waves are tossing that large ship back and forth.

Okay, stop running. Its calm again, the Sun has reappeared...I need to sleep...because I'm tired.

My mind has tired me from all the excitement that I am experiencing, yet there is a calmness, a peace...But I am alone. However, I can feel the presence of someone very special here with me...
..........................
I dream of being free, I need to be free.

In my mind I can create a completely new surrounding to fit in my world...

I know that I have a mind that is independently different, because I dream, I imagine and I can place me wherever I choose.

I unlock my heart, so that I can speak my mind,

I carry my own cross concerning specific matters, I can feel the total weight of the cross I am carrying.

I dream of a difference for something that will never change.

I go on as if what I know doesn't matter...I exist day after day ... I try to change the outcome, but I can't.

The truth is I long for the truth and reality.

But .... my mind keeps me safe, content and at peace, in a place where I have never been, but I'm there because I have gazed at the picture on the wall and I have placed myself there, in my mind.

This is what I know.......

I know that life is about avoiding jealosy, overcoming ignorance and building confidence. It is about seeing people for who they are and not how I want to see them. Whether they are Good, Bad or indifferent.

And loving them anyway...

Now.....this is what I do...

           When I am hurt and or disappointed ..... I sit quietly in the hiding place of my imaginary mind gazing at a specific picture on the wall or simply allow a thought of a place I would like to go and I placed me wherever that is...
                                      
But I still yearn and long for the truth... That still eludes me by { _ _ _ }


Does this makes sense to you? .... I welcome your opinions.


Happy reading...

1 comment: