Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Choices.......Lasting Effects...



Choices allow for alternatives --- It  also presents consequences!!!

Which Door will you choose?


When we were young we had so many aspirations. So many hope and dreams of things we would like to see come true. People we want to be like, things we would like have. Like beautiful homes, nice cars, the perfect family, the best job and of course lots of money.


But something is around me, I cannot see it, I can't feel it, but somehow I can sense it. It seems as though the things that I reach for eludes me...

My Soul seems to drift as it searches for meaning and truth...yet I know the direction it should go.

My heart pounds when I sink deep in thought...it seeks happiness that is a fingertip away, yet I know why.

My eyes wonder in times of need and want. They stare into darkness as I see the things I desire drifting away, yet I know why.

My ears listen diligently when I am silent. They search for sounds that they are familiar with, to find peace and contentment ... that eludes them. My thoughts sometimes confuse me and I sometimes cannot get past the clutter in my head to hear what I need to hear, yet I know why.

In my mind my arms reach out in despair to touch something tangable to bring me comfort, but I'm not satisfied because it leaves me lacking something....Yet I know what it is... I think???

My mind is so congested with thoughts of - I wish, I want, I need, I desire, in quiet times. It asks indepth questions and yearns for answers...

My thoughts and wishes all lingers with me...they are contained in my book of memories.

My hands picks up my phone in desperation to dial familiar numbers, to hear a calming voice ... I realize that, that voice is my life-line to keeping me sane...Yet I know why.

I know that life is truly a gift from God....But life is also what you make it, and that stems from the decisions one makes. And, just as a beautiful rose with soft petals, a scent so sweet, it also have sharp thorns that can bring so much pain, when mishandled by incorrect choices, and yes, so does life.

There lies within each of us the beauty just like the rose, when it is use to touch others - then, like the rose your beauty will overflow...

 However, Life has good and bad, but in the end we determine our own course.  I know this because each of of us were given a free will to choose the course (s) we want. Good or Bad...

Sometimes I wonder, will I ever be the man that I was destined to be or will I remain the shadow of someone I will never be?...

Which-ever it is - time istruly winding down....

The key to life is to fight...Never stop fighting...Never give up...I must embrace my destiny ... and so must you...

Dare to dream, dare to reach, dare to hope for, dare to believe... My destiny - your destiny can be hinged on a strong yearning, burning, intesifying desire to reach it...Whatever, wherever it is or where it lead.

Maybe to you this writing is abstract, but to me it is so clear...

  • I welcome your opinions...

{ Always remember to approach this with a sifter in your mind...keep that which is true and throw ~away that which you find not to be.}


Happy reading...

1 comment: