Tuesday, May 13, 2014

~Defining Beautiful~




How do you define beauty in a woman?  Beauty for most is something very good to look at.  Someone or something pleasing to the eyes.

The initial stage of beauty in a woman is her physicality.  Such as, what she's wearing, her body shape or even her hair.  But should it begin there? Should it stop there? I think not.

I think the beauty in a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs and wears her hair.

The beauty in a woman is seen in her eyes, because this is truly the doorway of her heart, the place where love, sensitivity and compassion is stored.

True beauty in a woman is reflected deep inside of her. Her soul. It's the caring that she so lovingly gives, that passion that she shows and the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years. Meaning, as she ages.

I believe you can see beauty even when it's not pretty. I believe everyone has beauty, but not everyone sees it.

Most men look at the beautiful surfaces of a woman. But, there is no beautiful surface without a beautiful depth (Heart).

Kate Angell stated this: "Outer beauty attracts, but inner beauty captivates".

Ladies and Gentlemen, it doesn't matter how attractive a woman or anyone else is. The statement above by Kate Angell is the absolute truth.

Moving forward, A friend sent me a picture of her and her grand-daughter. I replied "Nice; beautiful picture". She replied by saying "not. Don't lie".

She was sitting in a chair holding her grand-daughter. She looked tired, her hair was not fixed, just combed back. I said to her "why would I lie, why would you say I'm lying"? I went on to say to her, you're looking at the physical, I'm not. I'm looking at a grand-mother, holding another generation in her lap. I saw a very beautiful picture.

She later caught on and could see that beauty runs deeper than the physical.

Lastly, Just because something is beautiful doesn't mean it's good. Equally, just because something is not beautiful to you, doesn't meant it's bad.


~These are my thoughts ... I welcome yours~



1 comment: