Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Truth About Freedom...

 
  I was sitting and thinking based on a conversation I had with someone this past Sunday dated April 8, 2012.

The discussion was concerning Trickery, Freedom and Lies.

Trickery as it relates to the economy and freedom as it relates to finances and lies as it relates to cost.

So, I looked up the word freedom and this is what I found:

Freedom: "A state in which somebody is able to act and live as he or she chooses, without being subject to any undue restraints or restrictions".

There are some known truths about obtaining freedom and that is:

Fighting for freedom has caused countless loss of innocent lives and it has made many RICH, while leaving  many living in POVERTY.

If anyone said that freedom was free, has opened their mouths to The Biggest Lie I have ever heard.

Freedom never has and never will be free!!! Now you can take that to the Bank. What I've just stated is free from me to you and this has cost me the burden of stating it.

In the fight for freedom, those who sit at the top tell lies to cover up lies, while men and women have and are sacrificing their lives.

So, you tell me is freedom really free?

Lets talk about the American Dream now
Financially, we are in bondage as individuals and as a country, because we've lied our way into it debt and now we are trying to lie our way out of debt.

I'll tell you A Truth ...... The Fight For Freedom has never been nor will it ever be free. There is a great cost for freedom. But it shouldn't be!!!

From slavery to old wars, from Old wars to New wars the cost for freedom is still too high.

The American dream was to have a family and own a home. Even in that, what we thought was a glee of freedom was based on a lie in what was known as Balloon Notes, which in reality put those individuals and the country in bondage. I call it the Freedom of Trickery and The Financing of Bondage!!!!

By the way --- This is a result of Balloon Notes:
 


We could talk for hours, days even months on this subject and still find more to share.

My question to you is: Are we really free? Are you living in true freedom? {REALLY}!!!!

For me, this subject is a burden. It makes my heart very heavy, even to the point of my breathing becoming difficult.

There is so much I wish to say, but I can't write it. I believe if given the opportunity I could speak it, but not without being emotional and some-what bitter.

For freedom to many was falsely stated based on a LIE!!!  --- And the cost was GREAT!!!

While you lay in your bed tonight .... remember the husband  whose wife is no longer laying next to him, the wives whose husbands are no longer laying next to them, the sons and daughters who can no longer embrace their parents and the parents who can no longer embrace their sons and daughters.

Base on The fight for Freedom.... There must be wars .... According to some!!!

Tell me again ... That freedom is free and I will call you a LIAR!!!

As individuals we must share in this freedom fight fiasco as well. People perish because of a lack of knowledge. And, we parish because we dare not stand for that which is right.

Fiasco: Humiliating failure....

We allow others to dictate our fate and for that we are the blame...


These are some of my thoughts, but not all, because I could not continue... But I welcome your thoughts!!! and I look forward to your comments!!!

1 comment: