Friday, April 6, 2012

Their Eyes .... The Window into their hearts...

****

 It is often said that The eyes are the windows of the inside of ones Soul (Heart, Mind). Whether this is true or false, the eyes can express pleasure, pain, dissappointment/grief and joy just to name a few attributes.

The body language our eyes are capable of is very diverse.

The picture above depict two friends, with different DNA, different personalities, yet they share a trust, love and respect for one another.

To me the friend on the left displays a look of approval  with reserve as she looks into the camera, while the friend on the right has a looked of curiosity and restraint.

Both their eyes tell a story..... one I would love to hear!!!

I look into their eyes and I see the need for companionship and love. I see strength, perseverence and determination.

Eyes can tell us a lot about a person. Our eyes are probably the only facial feature that shows really, the emotions and thoughts a person is having.

Actually human communication is largely non-verbal and the eyes have a huge range of expression that conveys messages almost constantly. You can read emotions in the eyes.

The eyes are piercing and sometimes very deep. When looking for the people of whom they seek. Your eyes tell people a lot about you.  


We can talk and share for a very long time about eyes and the message they can deliver, still we can never conclude The power & secrecy of the eyes.

Reverting back to the above picture. In my eyes I see two women with no doubt different back-grounds, having different needs, wants and desires. But they share a something in common.

I'm convinced, it does not matter where you are from, your family back-ground or financial status. Friendship can reach and span across an Ocean...And when friendship is real it can last for a lifetime.

Listen up ... Love nor Friendship has boundaries.... For love & friendship can go where no man has ever gone before. Love & friendship will cause a person to lay his or her life on the line for the other.

A friend once said to me... "it doesn't matter where you live, but how you live" its the conditional state of ones heart.

I understand that these two beautiful young women met in college and they have maintained a friendship that is stronger than Oak.

As I gaze into their eyes, I see love for one another, I see a genuine friendship, a sense of caring, a closeness that their eyes reveal towards one another.

I'm a Black American male and these two young women are  from India. Even though I don't understand The Indian culture,  I know that people are people, and people are the same wherever you go.

I often stand and stare into a mirror, looking at myself eye to eye. I often ask myself this question..."who am I?, why am I here?, what is my purpose?. My answer is to Love God with all my heart and to serve Him with every fiber of my being and to serve and help mankind.

These two young women for some reason have become dear to my heart. I've never met them face to face, but if I were to choose my friends, I believe based upon what I feel and looking into their eyes,I could trust them to be honest and sincere friends.

Why do I say this? Because the eyes are the windows of our souls and again the eyes reveal so much about each of us. Their eyes tell me that they are real, sincere, honrst, sensitive and caring young women and I would be proud to call them my friends and have them sit at my table and share dinner.

These two young women are destined to go far in life. They will achieve great accomplishments and leave an imprint of greatness wherever they go.

In their search for companionship, their need for love .... I pray God will send that special man to love, cherish, provide and protect them for the duration of their lives.

I pray that they will be the best wives, the best mothers and the best friends and lovers their husbands could ever hope for.

I pray that these two young woman will have a life long friendship and will always be there for each other in a time of need, because true friendship is so hard to come by!!!

I sense something special about these two women...... I see so much potential!!!


Their eyes says so much about each of them ..... May God Bless Them Both.....


For they are very SPECIAL!!!


Now ... what do their eyes say to you?



These are my thoughts .... I welcome yours!!!!

1 comment: