Thursday, August 30, 2018

~*My Best Friend*~



To my best friend... Do you know who you are? If you don't , then maybe, just maybe by the time you finish reading this you will know who you are. 

If I could offer you a little advice, this would be it; Don't worry about the future, or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum. The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never cross your mind.

Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth. This knowledge my not be understood until the power and beauty of your youth is faded. Believe me, in years to come, you will look back at pictures of yourself and remember in a way you cannot explain, how much possibility laid before you and how fabulous you really looked. You are not as fat as you imagine. :)

Be careful whose advice you take, but be patient with those who supply it. The best relationships are ---The ones that last, and the ones that are rooted in friendship. 

May I add this:There is a battle in every man and woman... Two worlds that exist in each of us... one is evil and anger, and the other is Love and Hope...

You know which one wins?... The one you feed!!! So, my question to you is... Which one are you going to feed?

Know This:
My vow to you is this: to always hold you with tenderness.. And to have the patience that love demands... to be silent when words are not needed. And to speak with love, tenderness and strength, when words are warranted.

I believe its important to know when to be a man or woman of steel ...( to be Firm and Strong) And when to be a man or woman of velvet...(  Soft and Sensitive)...


*These are my thoughts ... I welcome yours* 

No comments:

Post a Comment