Saturday, January 14, 2017

~~~A Man's Worth~~~



Liverpool Family


I don't have the right and neither do you to say anything that will hurt, degrade or diminish a man in his own eyes nor in the eyes of others.  What truly matters is what that man thinks of himself. However, the purpose of this writing is not to elaborate on that, but to ask a question.

How do you as a man value yourself? how do you determine your true net worth? Is money the determining factor of your worth, if not what is?

Many men value their worth based on the money they have stored up in the banks or the amount they carry in their wallets.  If this is the basis of your net worth then your true net worth has been somewhat mis-understood!

I like to think that most men are generally good. I believe if he acts on integrity and do right he will be successful in all he does. And I believe that every man has a purpose.

But the question is still: How much is a man worth?

Wealth is not measured by money alone, but by the kind of love he has around him at the end of the day. Because its that love that gives him the will to fight, to fight for something better than what he had since the day he was born!


I trust this writing makes sense to you...


~~~These are my thoughts ... I welcome yours~~~


5 comments: