Tuesday, December 31, 2013

~Reflections~*** A Year's Ending Message!!!





Reflections: Careful Thought ... especially the process of reconsidering previous actions, events, or decisions.

We've all engaged in reflecting over our lives. We've all looked back and wondered how did we make it through.

Reflection can be painful, but reflections can also be productive.

To me reflections must be reserved for solitary Moments. Moments alone to unlock and open the closets of my mind and heart. I also believe that wisdom comes from reflection.

Reflections for many are either Happy, Sad or Indifferent! Nonetheless, we all reflect.  Sometimes we have to look back in order to understand the things that lie ahead. Reflection aids in giving us a clearer picture.

Even in the darkness of death, there is a glee of light, of hope and perseverance to reflect on.

This year for many started one way and ended up another. However, your year has ended being grateful is still in order. It could have been worst. for whatever tragedy occurred in you life, remember, you are still standing. You are still here!

Whatever tragedy happened to a family member, remember, it could have been you. But, God's Grace allowed you to continue to stand.

For even in the darkness of death, there is a glee of light, of hope and perseverance to reflect on.

You realized your inner strength to carry on. You saw that God's grace is sufficient and His strength is made perfect in weakness. ( I will be happy to explain this statement if you desire. Just shoot me an email).

So today, review your life, your accomplishments, the good times, the sad times, the difficult times during this past year. I can assure you that in the end the good out weighs the bad.

There is a saying: " Weeping may endure for a night, but Joy comes in the morning".




Above is a scale. As you reflect over your life during this past year. As you reflect over the good times, sad times, tragedies and over bad times. As you see yourself still standing. Then you measure on the scale which out weighed the other.

God has blessed us to see another year. Tragic as this statement is and even at this close juncture, some still will not make it into the next year.

This why I was determined to publish this New Year's message today. Because none of us know the day or moment God will call us home.

Personally, My year was great. I could have done more things better. I could have been nicer. I could have loved more. I could have given more. I could have visited more. I could have been more respectful.
I could have Loved and gave God more of me and the money that He gave to me, by giving me health to make it.

So reflect upon your present blessings and not on your past misfortunes.

For those of you who are terrified of facing a new year, and there are some. This is paragraph is for you:

It is always the first and last steps that are the hardest to take. You walk away and try not to turn to look back, or you stand just outside the gates, terrified to find what's waiting for you.

In between, you stumble blindly from one place in life to the next. You try to do the best you can. There are moments like this, however, when you feel as though you are neither coming or going, all you have to do is sit and look back on the life that God allowed you (us) to have.

Life is still one of the Greatest gifts God has given to us and His Son Jesus is the GREATEST gift of all!!!

~These are my thought  ... I welcome yours~

1 comment: