Thursday, January 10, 2013

Change Your Thought Process!!!


 




I had the glorious opportunity granted by God to return home; to my place of birth, which is Hartsvile, SC.

As always, while driving home I began to reminisce on past events. On Wednesday, January 9, 2012 at 11:20 A.M. I sat down at my favorite coffee Shop, which the The MidNight Rooster. I sat in the same location as always and started writing.

As I begin to write I realized I have nothing but good thoughts, because life has been very good to me and so has this place I call home, {Hartsville}.

So often we dwell on bad events, but in reality, if bad events never occurred, I may not have  have discovered the word preseverence. So, I think on the goodness of God and how he has protected and guided me through hard times.

I think on God's goodness for bringing special people in my life, to aid in the navigation thereof.

With those thoughts I decided to think new thoughts. First, know this, God is very much aware of your needs. He is aware of how great your needs are, but he is not moved by your needs as much as He is moved by your Faith.

Thoughts are as follows!!!
  • I desire for God to increase my capacity to receive .. Abundance and More as it relates to Matthew 7:7, Luke 6:38 and Deuteronomy 28:8.. but read the complete chapter.
Understanding to get my eyes off of the Babylonian system, which is the world's system of aquiring riches independently of God.

Understand, God givies according to your capacity to receive. He can give more, but your capacity to receive can limit. Therefore, open your belief by increasing your capacity to receive.

  • Enlarge your Territory -- Growth and Expansion.
I (we) need to advance ... Help others ... live under God's command... Read: Ephesians 6:8. Don't respond in fear, respond in faith II Kings Chapter 4

  • I (we) need to Re-adjust & re-align your faith-Life .. God is not moved by my needs, He is moved by my Faith!!!

    Again, the Babylonian system is aquiring what you need, want and desire without God. Re-focus your faith on God.
When you and I honor God's word, especially as it relates to Deuteronomy 28, this is what will happen:
  • God will silence an adversary ... Prolong Battle will End.
  • Unusual and Supernatural Miracles .. will be demonstrated by God and even by you.
  • Financial Anointing ... Constant Anointing .. That abides ... (Hidden riches).
  • Total Recovery and Restoration.  
(Remember ... Riches not only include money, but knowledge and understanding as well. So, in all your getting, get understanding!!!
     Remember, not only is God a Redeemer of Time, He is also a Reedeemer of Finances, Health, Relationships and So forth and so on.

    I do not have an explanation as to why I started writhing this and the writing before this. But if I were you I would take heed just as I am.



    These are my thoughts .. I welcome yours!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment