Thursday, July 12, 2012

God ....You alone are God!!!

 


An Open Heart .... A Letter To God...

I was not proud of who I am and the things that I’ve done; but what I am proud of is that you love me. I’m proud that you love me because of who you are and in spite of who I am.

Your Grace has always been sufficient and your strength has always been perfect in my weakness.
Today I draw from your strength, because I have none left of my own.

You have been a constant companion in my life even when I refused to acknowledge you; you have been a guide even when I did not choose your paths.

Heavenly Father, My Lord, My Saviour, My Guide, My Strenght and My Provider, your Love has no boundaries, which cannot be compared; Your Wisdom has no limits, Your Grace is un-measurable.

You alone are God!!!

Before I was ever conceived and growing inside of my mother, you God, knew who I was. Before I ever came forth, You knew the challenges I would face, the type of child I would be and the man I would become.

You alone are God!!!

I realize that life is a journey, which has many highways, back roads, Rivers, Ponds, Lakes  Seas, and Oceans.  However, it does not matter which avenue I take, you are there. If I make my bed in hell, Lord God, you are there. If I make my bed in Heaven.... You are there.

You are Omni-Present and you have all Power!!!

Why then, does man chose wrong over right? bad over good?....

You know that I know the answer to that last question.

What is my purpose? What is my destiny?  is what all of mankind should ask!!!

Inspite of who I am, I Love you, Inspite of what I do, I love you.

You have never failed... In you Good will always triumph over bad and Right will always win over wrong!!!

You are God Alone!!!

My Life before you -Lord God, is an open book:

To the readers of this blog... Examine you heart, as I examine mine!!!


These are my thoughts .... I welcome yours....

1 comment: