Friday, September 29, 2017

~*Thinking And Realizing*~





Today I'm sitting and watching the ceiling fan go around and around. And I find myself counting the blades as the fan turns. The time is 02:13AM  and I know I should be asleep, but as you can see I'm not. For me this is quiet normal and it shouldn't be!

I discovered that if you want to know the purpose of a thing, you can't ask the thing or expect it to give you answer.

For instance, a car doesn't know it's a car or the features it has or it's ability. The way to know that is to contact the manufacturer or read the owner's manual. I guess that's the way it is with us and God!

God didn't just create us to be a Husbands, Fathers, Wives, Mothers, Sons, or Daughters. Nor to be a friends, Coaches, Drs. Teachers, Etc... Those are just roles that we must attend too and be very good at.  However, those roles are not who are as men nor you as a women. They do however aid in defining us as men and women.

Sometimes , I believe God allows life to turn us upside down, so we can learn how to live right-side up. And, when it's all said and done He will prove to be our One True Friend.

Adversity brings about a change in how we live and the things we do. I've learned that  I must die to my old way before I can start something new. A Caterpillar is a great example: It craws on it's belly until its time for that life-cycle to end. Then one day, the caterpillar stops eating, hangs upside down from a twig or leaf and spins itself a silky cocoon and it stays there until it's old life is over and the new life of flight has begun. It no longer crawls eating dust. It now flies, soaring higher than before.

I don't believe God close His eyes, but I do believe He allows us to stumble and even fall. But you know what, He always help us find a way to get right back up.  My life has had many twists and turns, ups and downs and I've made lots of mistakes; God knows all of them. I consider myself successful, because I believe God knew that I would learn from my mistakes. Even during this particular time when I became very angry with Him and left Him standing as I move away from Him.  He stayed close to me knowing that I would return home and back to Him.

God's love never dies no matter what. He Cares for each of us. Regardless of what you're going through in life, know that God's help is right next to you. Two simple words you can always utter when you can't say nothing else and they are Help Lord!!!

**What's in your life that keeps holding you back from knowing Him personally?**

I could go on, but I choose not too. However, I hope these few words help you in some sort of way!

~*Jesus is Truly the Way, the Truth and the Life*~

These are my thoughts ... I welcome yours!!!

1 comment:

  1. "He will prove to be our One True Friend"
    I believe in that..
    thanks for sharing
    best regards,
    RuangUji

    ReplyDelete