Wednesday, September 13, 2017

~*Man ~ Woman & History*~






I remember back in the day how my mom depended on my dad to provide a living for us.  Every Thursday my father was paid. Bills got paid and food and other necessities were purchased. Well, for whatever the reason my dad and mom no longer liked each other and my day left us. Thus my mom became an independent woman, fighting to keep a roof over our heads, clothes on our backs and food in our stomachs. By the way, it was six (6) of us and seven counting my mom.

Thus birth the discussion ~*The Man ~ Woman & History*~:


History tells us that men have aways been measured by how hard they work, cultivated, create and how well they protected and provided for their wife and children. In older days, whether men realized it of not, they were seen as conquerers, providers and in some instances as heroes in the eyes of their wives and children.

But somewhere along the way that changed. Women started to become their own heroes and more and more independent. Maybe because their men or (man) forgot to be relic because they (some women) no longer cared to be protected anymore or maybe women had to become their own heroes and providers because of the pain they had to endure in life, by the man (men) they loved! I'm certain when men began to falter on their responsibilities, women became insecure. And, I believe the fight instinct that God instilled in them pushed forward.

Many women because of their situation, and maybe what they saw as young girls made them see the light of needing an education to better themselves as individuals and to prepare themselves as independent women, for just in case!

 Whatever the cause or reason, something took away a man's reason for being a man or providers and protectors for their families. Or, He (The Man) gave it away because  of reasons even he can't explain. But we know that someone or something told him he was no longer as important anymore and when that happened, it turned the world upside down!

Now we see women as CEO's of mega corporations. Board members of major companies, Super moms because they have become the bread winner in their homes.  I don't dare criticize women's accomplishments. I take my hat off and give them a bow because they have persevered through rough terrain to get to where they are today.

Women are Strong, Enduring, Nurturing, Comforting and, are Positive influences. God made them that way. Men pushed them to fight a good fight to burst through Victoriously.

Congratulations Women!!! You Are My Personal Heroes.  I thank God for my Mother ... (Jessie Louise (Pat) Edwards! She did a wonderful job for me and my siblings!


There is so much more we can say on this subject....... But not now. To be revisited!!!



~*These are my thoughts ... I welcome yours*~



2 comments: