Sunday, December 25, 2016

~~When Disturbing News Come~~


Woman thinking what to write

I refuse to be shaken or fall into disarray when bad news comes. I will not let a bad report effect my joy or rob me of my peace of heart and mind! I will not allow bad news to discourage me or cause me to become afraid or fall into a fearful mode. 

I know that God has a plan to overcome every difficult situation. Whether it be poor health, a death or a lack of finances. Adversity will not defeat my life or cause me to fail in any category of my life. Whats  going on in my life and your life is no surprise to God. I know God will always make a way, where there seems to be no way. I cast every issue of my life on the Lord and you should do the same. Please read (1st Peter 5:7). 

I Will not worry, fear, or allow anxious thoughts to trouble me. God's Holy Spirit gives me insight, wisdom, and favor to navigate through this and all of my adversities!

God is my provider, my deliverer, and my strong tower, as describe in (Psalm 18:2 and Psalm 144:2). I've learned to live independent of circumstances.  The Holy Spirit gives me clear and specific directions concerning what I should do.

Our Lord Jesus has promised never to leave me or forsake me. Therefore, I will not let my heart be troubled. I will trust in God and I will boast in His Word! What the enemy has meant for evil, God will turn it into my good. I will patiently wait and see the salvation of the Lord.

As you can see, this was written in the first person. So, when you read this, see yourself and read this in the same manner. No Matter What the issue is in your life ... The victory has already been won! Refocus your thinking!

Sometimes I have to write words down and read them in order to see whats being said in my mind and then apply it to my life. 



I trust this writing help you as much as it has helped me

2 comments: