Thursday, December 29, 2016

~~~Let the Sun Shine through~~~





Sun shining into cave


As I write this, my mind recalls the little girls in Africa who were abducted and raped. Some even became mothers during their abduction. I think about the young children that can no longer play unattended in their own yard in fear of some rapist or pedophile attacking them.

I remember back in the 50's and 60's when young men were drafted to the arm forces. Many left afraid of the unknown and some didn't return. These young left home to fight a war they knew nothing about. Some returned returned blind, no arms, one leg or no leg at all. And for what?

Why do these things have to happen? Why don't we allow the sun to once again shine and reflect the rays of love that once existed?

Everybody knows, when little children play, they need a sunny days to grow straight and strong and our job is to let the sun shine through. Yes, I do believe the windows of the world are covered with rain; I also wonder when will the black skies turn blue again?

Think on this: The world is going through a storm right now. I know because I hear and see the results of on going wars! But, it is during the storm that we learn the lesson. We have a choice to let these storms make us or break us. We all need to take time to reflect on our choices in life. Many times we create our own storms by the choices we make individually and as a country.

I remember when boys grew into men, we started to wonder when our country would call. Please allow me to say this, we all know when men can't be friends, their quarrels often end in wars and the result is some has to die. We must let the sun shine through on our attitudes and dislikes and hatreds!

I've heard that whenever rain appears, it's really angel's tears ... How long must they cry?

Lastly, I Pray that racism will end, hate will turn to love, people will learn to live together, children can be children again!

 I've never seem white, black, brown or green blood. The only color blood any of us has ever seen is RED! So, Why can't we live together and... Let the Sun Shine Through...

Lets all JOIN together and put an end to Terrorism, Hate and Racism!!!


!!!Let The Sun Shine Through!!!
Sun shining through Tree

~I trust this reading made sense to you~





3 comments: